Here are some important pieces of information for you to know:
- To book a room at the conference hotel, please click here for the Hotel Albuquerque Old Town and here for the Hotel Chaco, which is the Hotel Albuquerque’s sister property. The last day to book a room at the discounted rate is Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
- The conference schedule of presentations will be posted by August 30, 2019.
- To help you plan travel, here is an overview of the conference structure (with included meals):
Wednesday October 23: Morning Preconference Sessions
Afternoon Concurrent Sessions begin
Thursday, October 24: Morning Concurrent Sessions
Afternoon Dedicated Poster Session
Afternoon Concurrent Session
Friday, October 25: Morning Concurrent Sessions
- IARSLCE is a paperless conference. We will provide a conference app for you to use on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop, or you may print a copy of the program to take with you.
- Presenters: There will be a screen and projector in each of the meeting rooms for research paper and panel presentations. Roundtables will be concurrently held in the ballroom, and no AV will be available. Posters should be 48×36 and oriented horizontally.
- Additional questions? Email Tara Luparello.