The IARSLCE is an international network of researchers and practitioners devoted to fostering dialogue on service-learning and community engagement. Through membership in the IARSLCE, you shape the conversation.
- Access to Graduate Student Network
- Interaction with scholars around the world
- Mentorship opportunities that connect you with new ideas and colleagues around the world
- The opportunity to serve on an IARSLCE Board Committee, or eligibility to serve on the IARSLCE Board of Directors
- Inclusion in and access to our Member Directory
Membership is $100 (US) for one year. A discounted membership rate of $50 (US) is available to graduate students. Membership dues in IARSLCE are included in conference registration (excluding pre-conference only registration).
Advancing Research Webinar Series
IARSLCE is pleased to offer an Advancing Research Webinar Series, held monthly during the academic year. Details on each Webinar will be distributed via our mailing list.
Past Webinars (Please click to access a recording of each webinar)
April 2015: Getting Service-Learning Research and and Community-Engaged Scholarship Published Presented by Jeff Howard
May 2015: Five Disctinctive Components of GSL: Framing a Research Agenda Presented by Eric Hartman and Richard Kiely
September 2015: Service Learning Taxonomy Webinar: What about service learning matters? Using a taxonomy to identify variables to improve research and practice Presented by Julie Hatcher and Tom Hahn